The project SI-K Exportcoop SEE - a joint market exploration of selected countries in South Eastern Europe by enterprises from Carinthia and
With the cooperation of small and medium-sized enterprises in the two regions we link together resources, expertise and experience for successful entry into new, promising markets.
Use this unique chance to expand your market:
“Join for Success!”
Companies can participate if:
1. they meet the EU requirements for small- and medium-sized enterprises:
* less than 250 employees (full-time);
* turnover under €50 mio or total assets under €43 mio.;
* large companies do not have a larger share than 25%;
* no obvious danger of insolvency;
2. they are located in Kärnten or Slovenia (certain regions);
3. they offer a service programme suitable for internationalisation;
4. they generate their own financial share in the amount of €2,900.00 net for the last project stage;
5. they are ready to actively cooperate in accordance with the project guidelines and goals.
A vast interest among the companies to participate in the project SI-K Exportcoop SEE at the end of informational days exceeded all expectations of the project partners.
To maximize the systematic and efficient connections between SMEs and prepare them for the common entries in the target markets of SE Europe, project partners on the basis of given criteria (demand, the suitability of a product or service, etc.) prepared the first selection of the companies for the potential co-operations. The second selection will follow in the second half of June 2013.
However, it is still possible to participate! Get nonbinding information from one of the project partners.
You have declined cookies. This decision can be reversed.
You have allowed cookies to be placed on your computer. This decision can be reversed.